CB Traffic Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a driven, highly motivated and experienced Traffic Management Planner to join our high performing team located in Bunbury.
Working within a high function and busy team, you will be responsible for all aspects of developing traffic management plans in accordance with legislation, the relevant standards and processes for a wide range of clients and environments.
- You will utilise your excellent communication skills and a professional approach to consult with internal and external stakeholders
- Apply a high attention to detail to ensure traffic management plans are accurate
- Utilise excellent time management skills to meet deadlines
- Have a working knowledge of approvals, submissions and permit processes to ensure compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements
- Provide operations assistance to the Traffic Control crews when required
To be successful you will have:
- A current AWTM accreditation (Advanced Worksite Traffic Management)
- Construction Industry Card (White or Blue Card)
- Drivers licence
- Minimum 1 year experience in planning
- Excellent communications, problem solving and decision making skills
- Adaptable with the ability to think on your feet and multi task
- Pro active with a “can do” attitude, ability to work independently as well as be part of a team